Venture System 300
12VDC Item # 18-0201101
The Venture Pak 300 is a lightweight, expeditionary, single-Pak solution to support small electronic devices or appliances such as laptops, phones, radios, electric shavers, LED lights, TVs, or even a DC-powered coffee maker. The Pak supplies 12 VDC power from cigarette lighter adaptors (CLA) receptacles and clean 120 VAC power from a 125-watt, pure sine wave inverter. DCpowered devices use the energy stored in the batteries most efficiently. Two 60-watt, flexible solar panels keep the Pak batteries charged in the field when grid power is off or out of reach.
The batteries can also be charged with a 12 VDC lead-acid battery charger when grid power is available, or by an alternative, regulated 12 VDC power source such as the CLA port in a vehicle. Solar power input, energy storage levels and power use are all monitored on the IPN-Remote digital display.
- 350 Wh of storage
- Factory-programmed AUX port circuit
- Extremely durable and weatherproof
- Field serviceable
- Scalable system architecture
- Single case
- Plug & Play
- (1) 12VDC Power Pak 300
- (2) 60W 12V Std Weight Flexi Panels
- (2) 12VDC Scout Pak Solar Leash
- (1) 125W Exeltech Inverter
- (1) Single Plug, Dual Socket CLA Y cable
- (1) Document Bag
- (10) 7” Aluminum Tent Stakes
- (1) Double Ended CLA Plug Charging Cable
Need Help Deciding?
Learn how a systems works and how much power you need for your application by visiting STIKopedia
Feel free to contact us, we are here to help. +1 800.793.4364 (Toll Free)