The Portable Remote Operation Inverter/Charger (PRO-Verter) provides a single point of power management, control, and distribution to a portable, battery-based, electrical circuit. The “open-architecture” design of the PRO-Verter allows the operator to network multiple power generation technologies into a single operational system that supports a specific application with clean, uninterrupted power.
PRO-Verters can be custom designed to integrate with any world-standard AC grid power, DC power generation source (i.e., solar or wind via a DC Power Hub), or fuel-driven generator to supply AC and DC power for any application. The PRO-Verter supplies power to the load by drawing directly from the batteries in the system while simultaneously receiving power input from a fuel-powered generator (optional) or from DC power generation sources to charge the batteries. When inverting, the PRO-Verter 2300 can provide 1500 watts continuous, modified sine wave AC power. Power output ports can be customized to meet user needs.
The PRO-Verter also allows remote monitoring. Sold as an accessory, the optional Remote Monitoring Kit (RMK) transmits real-time system information over any LAN or internet gateway.
The PRO-Verter 2300 can be used in multiple situations:
- When a primary battery is used in the electrical circuit
- If reduction of fuel generator “runtime” is necessary
- When supplemental (generator or grid) power is required for a renewable power system
Images may appear different depending on the custom port types selected.
- Compatible with 1.0–3.0 kW generators
- Auto Generator Start (non-AGS also available)
- LCD user interface
- Information Plate (I-Plate)—critical information at a glance: PRO-Verter function and system-specific integration
- Plug & Play setup and operation
- Coming soon
Need Help Deciding?
Learn how a systems works and how much power you need for your application by visiting STIKopedia
Feel free to contact us, we are here to help. +1 800.793.4364 (Toll Free)