Five members of the Solar Stik®, Inc. Team will attend the 2018 AUSA Annual Meeting & Exposition scheduled for Oct. 8 through 10 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
Solar Stik is the premier manufacturer of portable hybrid power systems for military applications in the 1 to 15 kW power spectrum. It pioneered the design and manufacturing of scalable, modular system architectures used to alleviate the logistical burdens of providing power in remote, off-grid locations.
Those from Solar Stik attending the AUSA event include:
- Ronaldo Lachica, CW4 USA Retired and Director of Program Management
- Joe Amadee III, Executive Support and Project Manager
- John Gumpf, Customer Service Representative
- Matt Parham, Systems Support Specialist
- George Winsten, Business Development Representative
Visit solarstik.com to learn more about its products, people, and company culture. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook using @solarstik. Contact Solar Stik (email@example.com or 800-793-4364 ext. 140) for more information.